Counseling within reach
What kind of counseling it is?
Mental health counseling takes place in twelve sessions. The contribution for one session is up to your financial possibilities. During these sessions, we will try together to find external and internal resources to cope with the difficult life situation that has brought you to us.
The frequency of counseling sessions is usually once every 1 to 2 weeks. The total duration of the counseling process is 3 to 9 months. The sessions can take place in person or in the form of a video session.
Who are our services suitable for?
Counseling is designed for adults seeking mental health support which has been unreachable for them for a variety of reasons..
These reasons include, for example, long waiting periods for services paid for by health insurance companies or the high cost of commercial services.
Addressing issues related to difficult life situations
You can use our services if you are
- with no or low financial income
- single parent
- on maternity or parental leave
- young adult
- senior person
- member of a marginalised group
- person with disabilities…
How to apply?
It is simple. If you are interested, please fill in the 15-minute entry questionnaire. The information in it will help us find out if our service is suitable for you.
Z KAPACITNÝCH PRÍČIN JE REGISTRÁCIA NOVÝCH KLIENTOV POZASTAVENÁ.
You ask, we answer
Frequently asked questions
Consultations are provided without remuneration by mental health professionals:
- with completed long-term psychotherapeutic training accredited in the Slovak Republic or the Czech Republic (lasting 4 years and more)
- in the advanced phase of ongoing long-term accredited psychotherapeutic training working under the regular supervision of an experienced psychotherapist
- We ensure that only clients for whom this form of support is useful get access to our counseling. What helps one person may not help another. Therefore, we work with professionals in the field of clinical psychology to verify, based on the entry interview, whether the service we offer is suitable for the person or whether another form of help will be more useful to him / her.
- We only work with counselors with ongoing or already completed long-term accredited psychotherapeutic training and who work under supervision.
- We provide our counselors with regular supervisions and intervisions. This means that they have the opportunity to consult their work with leading psychotherapists.
First of all, we want to provide reachable services. The counselling is provided thanks to the combination of pro bono work and financial grants. Therefore the amount of your financial contribution is minimal, usually starting from 5 euros per session. The amount of the contribution is proposed by you according to your current economic and life situation. You can make a contribution once for all sessions or you can divide it into several parts. As we are a non-profit organisation, the contribution will continue to be used exclusively for the operation of the organisation. Our counselors work without entitlement to remuneration.